For vaccinated travelers arriving to Thailand from countries that are not eligible for the exemption from quarantine. Travelers entering Thailand under Blue Zone / Sandbox scheme need to stay at SHA Plus hotel for 7 nights and take a RT-PCR COVID-19 test on the day of arrival as well as Antigen Test on 6 or 7 days of the stay. If you book the Bangkok Sandbox package, the selected hotel will provide you transportation from the airport to the hotel and testing for COVID-19.
|Room Category||Size (SQM.)||
Sandbox 7 days
(1 RT-PCR & 1 ATK Kit)
|Deluxe Room||32||THB 18,000 net person/room|
|Grand Deluxe Room||32||THB 20,000 net person/room|
|Premier Corner Room||40||THB 22,000 net person/room|
|Family Room||64||THB 35,000 net 2 persons/room|
|Extra Person Charge||THB 15,000 net|
- Guests who have 2-doses vaccinations certificate but not travelling from listed countries by the Government must complete a 7-days Living in a Blue Zone or Sandbox package
- After the Negative result test on the following day, guest can travel in Bangkok freely;however, guest needs to complete 7 days at the hotel.
- On day 6, guest needs to do the self-test ATK and upload the result to Morchana Application.
Maitria Hotel Sukhumvit 15 Services and Benefits
- Daily breakfast with selective menus starting from the following day. Lunch and dinner can be ordered through in-room-dining with an additional charge.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi internet access in room
- Complimentary drinking water
- In-room coffee & tea making facilities
- Set of eco-friendly amenities in room
Piyavate Hospital Service and Benefits
- One way airport pick up to Hotel (BKK/DMK) by Car Pool maximum at 3 persons
- Private transfer will be an additional THB 650 per car and need to be informed prior to arrival at least 24 hour
- Guest will be accompanied to be tested for Covid-19 by the hospital professionally designated area on the arrival date and self-test kit will be provided upon departure at the hotel
Terms & Conditions
- Full payment in advance is required before arrival
- Thailand pass has to be provided upon the booking confirmation, which can be applied with the embassy prior to arrival
- The medical COVID-19 examination result certificate should be processed 72 hours prior to the departure flight
- 2 does of approved Vaccination certification is required to be provided
- Cancellation is permitted up to 14 days prior to arrival
- Kindly provide your passport and flight details in advance
- Your health insurance should include the amount up to 50,000 USD
- Cancellation charge 50% from total amount will be applied for late cancellation less than 14 days prior to arrival
- A cancellation charge of 100% of the total amount will be applied for late cancellations less than 7 days prior to arrival
- Sandbox rate is only for 7 nights accommodation
For more information contact: Reservation Officer
Maitria Mode Sukhumvit 15 – A Chatrium Collection
81 Sukhumvit Soi 15, Sukhumvit Road Klongtoey-Nua, Bangkok 10110, Thailand
T: +66(0) 2651 3355
F: +66(0) 2651 3356
CHATRIUM POINT PLUS (CPP+)
Not a CPP member? Sign up now!
Chatrium Point Plus (CPP+) is our loyalty programme. As a valued member you can earn points whenever you stay.Redeem your rewards faster, from free stays to shopping vouchers – there’s plenty to indulge in.